1. Show the Bookmark bar by hitting CTRL+SHIFT+B on your keyboard
2. Create a new folder called “Body System Links” on your bookmark bar by right clicking and clicking on “Add Folder”
3. Start researching! Here are some good sites to get you started:
- TIS Library (Webpath Express!)
- Kids Health
- Kids Biology (Click on the system you are researching)
- Life Sciences for Kids
- Brittanica School (Do a search for your body sytem)
4. Bookmark any page that has information that you use by clicking on the star button in the top right hand corner.
5. Open your email and copy and paste your bookmark URL’s into a message to yourself.