1. Create a new chart using Numbers on your iPads
2. Label 3 Columns as the following: Country, Population, and GDP in USD
3. Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population to find the top 10 countries by population as well as their total population
4. Input the country names and their total populations into your chart.
5. Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal). Find the 10 GDP’s of the countries on you chart and input the values, rounding to the nearest Billion.
6. Create a new column called “GDP Per Person” next to the GDP in USD column.
7. In the GDP Per Person column, make sure it is a function by clicking on the “=” button”, and make it equal to GDP/Population be clicking on the GDP cell first, then hitting the divide button, and finally clicking on the Popuation cell.
8. Use the autofill feature to fill out the GDP per Capita of every subsequent country quickly.
9. Create a new coulumn called Price of Big Mac in USD
10. Go to the Big Mac Index and find the price of a Big Mac for all of the countries on your chart where the data is availalbe for.
11. Create a bar chart of Country and Population by highlighting all of both data sets and tapping “Create Chart”. Label the X and Y axis.
12. Create a new sheet. Copy the Country column and paste it on the new sheet. Then copy the the Total GDP column and past it next to the country coulumns. Make both a bar chart and a pie chart of the data.
13. Repeat steps 11 and 12 for Country vs GDP per Person, Country vs. Big Mac Price, and Country vs. Big Macs per person per year.
14. Copy the graphs you make and put them all on sheet 1.
15. Sign into your Google Drive by visiting drive.google.com.
16. Open up the Resources Worksheet HERE.
17. Complete the questions as best you can. You can work in groups to discuss your answers.